- carbonated slightly alcoholic drink flavored with fermented ginger
- Ginger beer is a carbonated drink that is flavoured primarily with ginger and sweetened with sugar or artificial sweeteners. Most ginger beer produced commercially is a manufactured soft drink.
- This soda is not as common as the others but it is used in two very important drinks: the Dark and Stormy and Moscow Mule. It has less carbonation and is typically made with a combination of ginger, lemon and sugar. Some commercial brands contain alcohol and some do not.
- A nonalcoholic commercial variety of this
- A cloudy, effervescent mildly alcoholic drink, made by fermenting a mixture of ginger and syrup
- a general name for beer made with a top fermenting yeast; in some of the United States an ale is (by law) a brew of more than 4% alcohol by volume
- Ale is a type of beer brewed from malted barley using a warm fermentation with a strain of brewers’ yeast. The yeast will ferment the beer quickly, giving it a sweet, full bodied and fruity taste.
- Ale is the eighth studio album by Italian singer Alexia released in 2008. The album is the first release on the Edel label after Alexia left Sony Music in 2007 and was the first studio album Alexia had released since 2004’s Gli Occhi Granda Della Luna.
- A type of beer with a bitter flavor and higher alcoholic content
ginger beer vs ginger ale – SodaStream SodaMix
Boylan's Ginger Ale
This is probably what real ginger ale is supposed to taste like. Much more ginger bite and Canada Dry or Schweppes. It was more like ginger beer. Lots of tangy flavour on the tongue. A fine example of micro vs. macro.
ginger beer vs ginger ale